- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Corofin 1.5 miles. In the stunning Burren Region of County Clare, in the West of Ireland, sits Cragmoher House and Courtyard with its three self-catering holiday cottages. Located in a beautiful country setting on the southern edge of the Burren National Park, these three delightfully furnished Corofin cottages provide high quality accommodation for groups of up to 18 people. With one semi-detached cottage and two apartments (which are linked by an adjoining door), these Corofin cottages are perfect for discovering the local attractions. The Burren (from an Irish word "Boíreann" meaning a rocky place) is world renowned for its unique ecological environment, as it is an exposed Limestone Pavement, which is rich in herb and plant life and has some of the best wildflower meadows in all of Ireland. Set just 1.5 miles from the village of Corofin, with its local amenities, these Corofin cottages are also a perfect base for discovering the County Clare coastline. The seaside village of Lahinch is just 13 miles away from these Corofin cottages and has fine sandy beaches, an 18-hole championship golf course and numerous activities such as sea fishing, diving, surfing and sailing. From these Corofin cottages, you can also visit the Aran Islands or take a day trip to Spanish Point, named after the Spanish who died there in 1588, when many ships of the Spanish Armada were wrecked during the stormy weather. These are three superb Corofin cottages, which can be booked individually or as a group and provide welcoming accommodation, no matter what your reason is for visiting County Clare.
Other properties in this group
Just 1.5 miles from the delightful village of Corofin in County Clare, sits the small development of Cragmoher House & Courtyard cottages. One of three Corofin cottages, completely refurbished in early 2010 has exposed stone walls and a fabulous, large picture window which fills the former coach entrance and delivers tremendous amounts of light into this Corofin cottage. With two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and a sofa bed in the living area, this Corofin cottage is suitable to sleep seven people, and with open plan living accommodation there is plenty of space for you to relax and find a little haven of peace and quiet. This Corofin cottage has a fabulous, modern fitted kitchen and a sitting room; however the best room must surely be the summer room where you can enjoy the last of the evening's sun as you reflect on the day's activities. On the southern edge of the Burren National Park, this Corofin cottage is ideally placed for exploring this world renowned ecological landscape with its wildflower meadows and glorious walks. Visit the coastal resorts of Lahinch and Spanish Point, or take a boat trip to the Aran Islands, all within a short drive of this group of delightful Corofin cottages.
This property adjoins refs. 4608 and 4610, together they sleep 18.
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting room with sofa bed
- Summer room
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower & basin
- One family bedroom with 1 double & 1 single
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- Selection of books, DVDs, videos, children's toys, games and maps available
- Electricity winter surcharge (bands A, B, X, NY) charged at €30 per week,
- Electricity summer surcharge (bands C, D, E, F, G, H, I) charged at €20 per week.
- Winter oil surcharge (bands A, B, X, NY) charged at €30 per week
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot & highchair on request
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking
- Ample off road parking
- Patio area with furniture
- Shop and pub, 1.5 miles in Corofin
- Note: This property adjoins refs. 4608 and 4610, together they sleep 18
- Note: Local Burren walking tours and evening baby sitting available from the owner by prior arrangement
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
COROFIN, COUNTY CLARE
Ennis 9 miles; Lahinch 13 miles; Doolin 17 miles; Shannon Airport 23 miles.
- Shannon Airport - 24 miles; 40 mins
- Dun Laoghaire ferry - 154 miles; 2 hrs 56 mins
- Nearest shop; Corofin, 1.5 miles
- Nearest pub; Corofin, 1.5 miles
- Nearest town; Ennis, 8 miles
On the doorstep:
- Dysert O'Dea Castle & Visitor Centre - 15th century round tower & renovated castle with museum & tea room
- The Cliffs of Moher - Stand atop the impressive cliffs and take in the stunning views
- Dolphin spotting - Hire a boat and spot dolphins on the Shannon Estuary