- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
This welcoming cottage is set right on the water's edge on the estuary just four miles from Kilkee in County Clare. This charming Kilkee cottage offers some wonderful sea views, with bright open plan living accommodation sure to welcome you to your County Clare holiday no matter what the time of year. In winter, snuggle up in front of the multi-fuel stove or in summer time, make the most of the patio gardens to the front and rear. Whenever you visit this Kilkee cottage, you are sure to spend much time watching the waters of the estuary as they glimmer and change in the light. This Kilkee cottage offers a double bedroom and a shower room on the ground floor, in addition to the two bedrooms on the first floor, ensuring parties of all ages and make-ups can enjoy their stay in Ireland. The open plan living area is a convivial and comfortable space, with the multi-fuel stove making a delightful focal point as you gather together to share your memories of your day exploring the area around this Kilkee cottage. Perhaps you tried scuba diving, hopped on board a boat to go dolphin spotting, or visited the mystical landscape of The Burren or the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Day trips to Killarney or Dingle are also easily enjoyed from your Kilkee cottage. Whatever you choose to experience during your time at this Kilkee cottage, your memories will stay with you long after you return from your holiday in the Emerald Isle.
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting area with multi-fuel stove
- One double bedroom
- Shower room with shower, basin & WC
- One family room with two double beds, leading to...
- One double bedroom with basin & WC
- Oil central heating, multi-fuel stove in sitting area
- Electric oven & hob
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- Selection of books/games
- Fuel and power included
- Starter pack for multi-fuel stove included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Ample off road parking
- Front & rear patio garden with furniture
- Shop 2 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Coast 20 yards
- The first floor double bedroom is accessed via the family room.
- Although this property is pet free, the owner does keep a dog.
- This cottage is right on the water's edge, children to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KILKEE, COUNTY CLARE
Kilrush 8 miles.
- Shannon Airport - 43.5 miles; 1hr 2 mins
- Cork ferry - 128 miles; 2hrs 45 mins
- Nearest shop; 2 miles
- Nearest pub; 1.5 miles
- Nearest town; Kilkee, 4 miles
On the doorstep:
- Kilkee beaches - Spend time relaxing on this Blue Flag sandy beach
- Kilkee Golf Course - This 18 hole championship course stretches along the cliffs
- Waterworld - This indoor water park has a bubble pool, lazy river ride and 61m crystal tower slide