- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A lovely single-storey detached cottage just three miles from Glenbeigh in the County of Kerry. Contemporarily furnished throughout, this attractive County Kerry cottage is ideal for small families or couples who wish to enjoy time together in this beautiful part of the country. This welcoming cottage near Glenbeigh has two lovely bedrooms, one with an en-suite and mountain views. There is also a well-equipped kitchen with dining area and everything you need to prepare sumptuous meals and then relax in the cosy sitting room which has an open fire, enjoying a refreshing drink and planning the activities for the next day. Enjoy your morning coffee in the light and airy conservatory. Outside the cottage there is a lawned garden with furniture where you can relax with a good book. Just a few miles away from this comfortable holiday home in County Kerry is the village of Glenbeigh where you will find local restaurants and inns. Only five minutes drive away is Rossbeigh Strand, which is a Blue Flag beach and if you feel inclined there are many watersports activities to enjoy. Further afield from this cosy cottage near Glenbeigh is the wonderful Ring of Kerry where there is horse riding, cycling, golfing, hiking, boating, surfing and angling. If you enjoy walking, there is the fantastic Killarney National Park to visit. An attractive Glenbeigh cottage is to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin & WC
- One twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with open fire
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with combi box offering Irish & English channels including Sky news
- First €10 of oil inc. in rent, rest on meter reading. Electricity and starter pack for fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen & towels included
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- No smoking
- Shop 1 mile, supermarket & pub 3 miles
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned gardens with furniture
- Children over 2 years only
- Check-in 4pm.
Note: Children over 2 years only.
About the location
GLENBEIGH, COUNTY KERRY
Killorglin 8 miles.
- Kerry Airport; 25.2 miles, 44 mins
- Rosslare ferry; 189 miles, 4 hrs 16 mins
- Nearest shop; 3 miles
- Nearest pub; 3 miles
- Nearest town; Killorglin, 11.3 miles
On the doorstep:
- Dooks Golf Links – Practise your swing on this beautiful course, surrounded by the Slieve Mish Mountains
- Rossbeigh – Enjoy playing on the six mile stretch of golden sand at this beautiful Blue Flag beach
- Killorglin – Discover the popular market town of Killorglin & take part in the annual August ‘Puck Fair’
- Killarney National Park – Pack a picnic & explore every inch of this glorious stretch of this wonderful walkers paradise
- Cork City – Explore this upbeat city, alive with shops & bars, with the chance of a whale watching boat trip from the harbour