- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This stylish and detached cottage is set 3.5 miles from Rathmore, close to the County Cork border, and is situated on the owners’ working livestock farm and next to their home. Decorated to a high standard, this romantic cottage near Rathmore offers guests a wonderful holiday base for discovering the delights of Cork and Kerry and spending quality time with loved ones. This Rathmore cottage has two well-presented and spacious bedrooms and also benefits from an open plan living area with a kitchen/dining area, that is well-equipped for preparing tasty meals, and a sitting area with a cosy woodburner. Slightly elevated, your cottage near Rathmore is ideal for hill walkers and also offers fantastic views of the surrounding fields and hills. The patio garden at this Rathmore cottage is a wonderful spot to relax with some lunch, with the enviable backdrop which offers a sense of escape, perfect for your Irish holiday. Rathmore is a village situated in the Sliabh Luachra, a mountainous region known for its traditional culture and music. In the local pubs here, you can enjoy a real Irish experience. The town of Killarney is just under half an hour’s drive away and here you can enjoy a stroll along the streets, shop in the markets and boutiques for souvenirs and treasured keepsakes and also enjoy some time in the galleries. After this, why not enjoy a gourmet lunch as there are many wonderful restaurants in the area. Just a little further afield is Killarney National Park and this offers visitors a wonderful day out for all members of your group. Pony trekking, golf, cycling an also Ring of Kerry tours are other attractions that guests can enjoy within easy reach of their Rathmore cottage. This is a charming cottage near Rathmore, offering a sense of luxury that can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- One single bedroom
- One family room with 1 double & 1 single bed
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 4) & sitting area (seats 5) with woodburner
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with Saorview, DVD
- Selection of books, games & DVDs
- Fuel, power & fuel for woodburner included
- Bed linen & towels included
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking
- Ample off road parking
- Private front lawned garden with patio & furniture & shared rear garden with patio & furniture
- Shop & pub 3.5 miles
- Due to farm location, children must be supervised
- The owners have two dogs
About the location
RATHMORE, COUNTY KERRY
Millstreet 7.3 miles; Killarney 13 miles.
- Kerry Airport – 26.1 miles; 43 mins
- Cork ferry - 51.3 miles; 1hr 16mins
- Nearest shop; 3.5 miles
- Nearest pub; 3.5 miles
- Nearest town; Rathmore, 3.5 miles
On the doorstep:
- Killarney Town - A vibrant town with restaurants, bars and shops.
- Killarney National Park - Explore this beautiful part of Ireland with lakes, mountains and lovely scenery.
- Dingle Peninsula - There are so many things to see, to do, to explore and to experience.
- Ring of Kerry - A scenic drive takes in rugged coastal landscapes and seaside villages.
- Wild Atlantic Way - Experience something different and magical.