- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Hillside View Cottages
Waterville 2 miles. Located in a glorious setting on the beautiful Ring of Kerry, these two delightful cottages sit in an idyllic spot upon a hill that looks out to sea, two miles from the village of Waterville, County Kerry. These Waterville cottages have been tastefully decorated and furnished to offer the perfect escape for any group wishing to absorb the stunning surrounding countryside and beautiful Kerry coast. Both of these lovely Waterville cottages provide superb accommodation with en-suite bedrooms and a bright open plan living area, each benefiting from a warming solid fuel stove. With a lawned garden with furniture that has private access leading to a fantastic walking route, why not take some time to stretch your legs? Waterville offers excellent coastal walks with breathtaking scenery, a number of wonderful golf courses, and a warm Irish welcome can be found in the bustling local pubs and restaurants available in the village. Whilst at these Waterville cottages, a drive along the Ring of Kerry is a must, but make sure you bring your camera to capture all of the spectacular views! Stay in this beautiful location, where the green landscape meets the sea; two ideal Waterville cottages for touring this magical area.
Other properties in this group
This rural, detached cottage sits in one of the prettiest areas in Ireland. Just 2 miles to Waterville, it is located alongside the beautiful Ring of Kerry. Well suited to a group of friends or a family wanting to spend some quality time together, this Waterville cottage benefits from a spacious open plan living area which is perfect for gathering everyone together and relaxing on the comfortable sofas around the warming solid fuel stove. This light and airy Waterville cottage also boasts three generous bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms and the added luxury of a whirlpool bath in the ground floor bathroom where you can soak all your cares away. Return to your Waterville cottage after a day's exploring and relax in your immaculately-presented lawned gardens, or why not start your day with a peaceful stroll along the walking route to which you have private access from your garden? Waterville also has many coastal walks on offer for you to enjoy. To finish off your day, try one of the many restaurants Waterville has to offer or dance the night away in one of the welcoming pubs offering traditional Irish music. Further afield, a visit to the Ring of Kerry with its spectacular scenery is a must, while a trip to nearby Cahersiveen can take you on a boat trip to the Skelligs where you can enjoy the views of the Skelling Rock World Heritage Site. Waterville, with its welcoming atmosphere and beautiful scenery, is surely and ideal base for your trip to Ireland.
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting area with solid fuel stove
- One twin bedroom
- Bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower over, bidet, basin & WC
- Two king-size double bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin & WC
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven & gas hob
- TV with Free-to-air channels & DVD
- Selection of books, games & DVDs
- Fuel, power & starter pack for stove included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front lawned garden & rear patio with furniture
- Shop 9 mins walk, pub 2 miles
- Beach 1.5 miles
- This property is suitable for children aged 10 & over only
- This property is next to Ref. 26034, together they sleep 14.
Note: This property is suitable for children aged 10 and over only.
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
- Kerry Airport - 41.4 miles; 1hr 10 mins
- Cork ferry - 98.7 miles; 2hrs 22 mins
- Nearest shop; 9 mins walk
- Nearest pub; Waterville, 2 miles
- Nearest town; Cahersiveen, 10 miles
On the doorstep:
- Cahersiveen - This popular town has something for everyone
- Waterville - Lively village with archaeological remains to explore
- Ring of Kerry - 179 km of circular scenic road to drive, walk or cycle
- Killarney National Park - Spend restful hours among the waterfalls, lakes and mountains
- Dingle Peninsula - Beautiful tip of Ireland with beaches, mountains and lovely scenery
- Ring of Beara - Half in Kerry, half in Cork, walk or drive this beautiful rugged landscape and take in the breathtaking scenery