- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
This detached cottage with sea views is situated in the rural townland of Gowla, 2.5 miles from the village of Cashel, County Galway. This Connemara cottage is perfect for families and groups of friends with three bedrooms, two on the ground floor and one on the first floor, along with two shower rooms. After a busy day exploring the area, why not relax in front of the cosy open fire in the sitting room at this Connemara cottage; ideal for enjoying a drink and reading a good book. Delicious meals can be prepared in the well-equipped kitchen and then enjoyed in the dining room. To the outside of this Connemara cottage there is a sun-trap patio area with sea views, which is excellent for lighting the barbecue and dining alfresco. The area is renowned for walking and cycling, plus the village of Carna and the town of Clifden are worth exploring. Alternatively, a bit further afield are the fishing village of Roundstone and the stunning Connemara National Park. This charming Connemara cottage is a good base for exploring is part of Ireland.
- Fitted kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire
- One double with en-suite shower, basin & WC
- One double with basin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- One twin bedroom
- Oil central heating, open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob
- 2nd freezer in external building
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- Selection of books, DVDs & games
- Oil included in rent Apr - Sept inclusive, €20 supplement payable to owner Oct - March inclusive.
- Electricity and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair & stairgate.
- No pets
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear patio with furniture & BBQ
- Shop and pub in Cashel, 2.5 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CASHEL, COUNTY GALWAY
Roundstone 8 miles; Carna 10 miles; Clifden 13 miles.
- Galway airport - 47 miles; 1 hr 16 mins
- Dun Laoghaire ferry - 184 miles; 3 hrs 21 mins
- Nearest shop; 2.5 miles
- Nearest pub; 2.5 miles
- Nearest town; Clifden, 13 miles
On the doorstep:
- Walking and cycling - The area is renowned for both of these activities plus the village of Carna - Explore this small village and harbour during the day or evening. Fishing - Lough Mask and Corrib provide great fishing
- Connemara National Park - Spend a day relaxing with this wonderful part of Ireland