- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
These well-presented apartments occupy a central location in the lively town of Ballina in County Mayo. Offering a comfortable holiday base just a short walk from the town’s amenities, these Ballina apartments boast a variety of stylish bedrooms and open plan living accommodation, ideal for couples and small families. WiFi access throughout these apartments in Ballina means that visitors can easily plan their holiday’s activities, and as the welcoming owners are qualified tour guides, they’re happy to point you in the right direction to enjoy all this wonderful area has to offer, including spectacular hill and coastal walks. Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way coastal route, Ballina rests on the River Moy, a celebrated salmon fishing river, and boats can be hired to fish for salmon or trout on the tranquil waters of Lough Conn, which is just a short drive away. The town boasts a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as Ireland’s largest indoor play centre, and hosts a number of festivals through the year. A beautiful sandy beach at Enniscrone is just a short drive away, so with so much to see and do, what are you waiting for?
Other properties in this group
This first floor apartment in Ballina offers cosy and welcoming family accommodation, a very convenient base for exploring this lovely part of County Mayo. This Ballina self-catering apartment has a room to sleep three, along with a bathroom, and an open plan living area for everyone to relax and chat while preparing your evening meal of fresh local ingredients. After dinner, relax in the shared lawned garden and plan the following day and what a day it will be! The owners of this Ballina holiday apartment are qualified tour guides, and are happy to help you make the most of your time in the area, whether it involves hill and coastal walking, salmon fishing or spending the day on the beach at Enniscrone. There is so much to enjoy on the doorstep, including the amenities of Ballina including shops, pubs and restaurants, and this Ballina self-catering apartment makes an ideal base to return to after enjoying all the area has to offer! This Ballina self-catering apartment is above Ref 11677, together they sleep 8.
- One family bedroom with one double and one single bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Saorview
- Selection of books & games
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared lawned garden
- Shop & pub 5 mins walk
- This Ballina self-catering apartment is above Ref 11677, together they sleep 8.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLINA, COUNTY MAYO
Inishcrone 9 miles.
- Knock Airport - 30.2 miles; 48 mins
- Dun Laoghaire ferry - 160 miles; 3hrs 22mins
- Nearest shop; Ballina, 5 mins walk
- Nearest pub; Ballina, 5 mins walk
- Nearest town; Ballina, 5 mins walk
On the doorstep:
- The towns of Ballina and Castlebar - Purchase souvenirs of your time away or treat your party to a meal out
- Beach - Spend a day on Enniscrone's long sandy beach or nearby Easkey for great surfing
- Fishing - Good fishing is available on Lough Conn and Lough Cullen, just 4 miles away, whilst a little further, Lough Corrib and Lough Mask can be found within 40 minutes' drive.
- The Foxford Way -The Ox Mountains, archaeological sites, boglands and river banks can be seen along the route
- Swinford - market town, home to large summer festival