This delightful single storey open plan cottage is set next to the owner's home, 2.5 miles from the village of Balla in County Mayo. This Balla cottage offers studio style accommodation with exposed beams and a vaulted ceiling, along with a country style kitchen with dining area and a sitting area. There is also a double bed, which can be a twin on request, as well as a bathroom. A major bonus to this Balla cottage is the hot tub, which is set on a secluded patio within a delightful cottage garden. After a busy day, relax in the hot tub, whilst admiring the views of the Croagh Patrick mountain range in the distance. The owner is an established artist and his artwork can be found in this Balla cottage, plus you are able to use his art studio, by prior arrangement. Close by is Balla village boasting pubs, supermarkets and restaurants. The breathtaking Connemara National Park is well worth visiting and the towns of Claremorris, Castlebar and Westport are within driving distance and all offer excellent golf courses, with a further fine course available in Balla. Spend time at the beaches in Clew Bay and fishing can be enjoyed at the nearby loughs of Mask and Corrib. A welcoming and comfortable Balla cottage for a couple that wish to explore this part of Ireland.
- Studio accommodation with...
- One double bed (can be twin on request)
- Kitchen with breakfast bar & dining area
- Sitting area with patio doors
- Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker
- TV, DVD
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Hot tub with bath robes
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Vegetable & herb garden, patio, furniture & BBQ
- Shops, pubs & restaurants 2 miles
- Launderette facilities available in nearby Claremorris.