- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A lovely stone semi-detached cottage which was a former stable, situated on the owner’s farm just a short drive from the village of Tinahely in County Wicklow.This lovely cottage is an ideal base for small families or a group of friends to explore this lovely part of Ireland. The accommodation at this delightful cottage has an open plan living area with a kitchen where you can whip up fantastic meals to enjoy in the dining area and then adjourn to the cosy sitting room with its open fire, to have a refreshing drink. Outside this charming holiday home you can sit out in the front, shared lawned garden to relax and plan the next day’s activities or dine alfresco in the rear enclosed courtyard and enjoy a BBQ. The market town of Tinahely, just a few miles from this wonderful cottage, has lots of historical buildings and many walks including the Tinahely Loop which is a 25 km walking trail. From this splendid County Wicklow cottage you can visit Glerndalough, one of Irleand’s most famous heritage sites, and enjoy the fantastic lake. Around the area are many other attractions including gardens, heritage attractions and historic houses. This delightful holiday home is an ideal location to explore this beautiful county.
Note: This property is next to Refs. 914785 and 2743, together they sleep 10.
- Two double bedrooms
- Shower room with shower, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with open fire.
- Shared external utility
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine & tumble dryer in shared external utility
- TV with multi-channels, DVD
- Fuel & power charged at €30 per week, payable directly to owner
- Starter pack for fire included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front shared lawned garden with furniture
- Shared enclosed courtyard with furniture & BBQ
- Shop in Tinahely 4 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- The owners keep horses & dogs on site, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Laundry facilities shared with other cottages on site
- Low ceiling in double room
- This property is next to Refs. 914785 and 2743, together they sleep 10.
Note: The owners keep horses and dogs on site, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
About the location
TINAHELY, COUNTY WICKLOW
Aughrim 5 miles; Avoca 11 miles; Dublin 50 miles.
- Dublin Airport - 64.4 miles; 1 hour 22 mins
- Rosslare ferry - 50.9 miles; 1 hour 19 mins
- Nearest shop; Tinahely, 4 miles
- Nearest pub; 3 miles
- Nearest town; Gorey, 11.3 miles
- Nearest village; Tinahely, 4 miles
On the doorstep:
- Wicklow Mountains National Park - National Park with castle ruins, wild nature, mountains & lakes
- Brittas Bay - Blue Flag awarded sandy beach
- Wicklow Way - Great self-guided walking route
- Kilimainham Gaol - Ireland's most famous prison
- Guinness Storehouse - Home to the Gravity Bar, the highest bar in Ireland