- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely apartment, conveniently located 6.5 miles from Gorey, is ideal for groups of friends or family looking to enjoy the east coast of Ireland. The living area at this first floor apartment makes for a great social space, where everyone can spend time together while meals are prepared in the kitchen and the rest of the group can relax in the comfortable sitting area. Let conversations flow around the dining table, eating breakfast while planning the day’s adventures. Two pleasant bedrooms and a family bathroom make this apartment a cosy base to return to at the end of a busy day. The outside area is perfect for children and grown-ups alike, with a play area and access to one acre of gardens where the grown-ups in the group can sit beside the flat-bed stream enjoying a glass of wine on a warm summer evening. For a unique experience, the owner offers guests the opportunity to discover their own family history with a course in genealogy. With the coast nearby and miles of countryside to explore, you won’t get bored with plenty of opportunities for strolls or if you’re feeling more energetic take a bike ride through the pretty country lanes. Just a short drive away is the popular town of Gorey where you’ll be spoilt for choice with places to eat, spend a day playing a round of golf or go fishing. A bit further afield is the cultural city of Dublin, where you can explore the history of area by spending the day visiting the museums and Dublin Castle, stopping off for a pint of Guinness in one of the friendly traditional pubs. A charming apartment in a great location with plenty to do for the whole family.
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- Shower room with shower, basin & WC
- Basin & WC
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting area with electric stove
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- TV with basic Sky & DVD
- Selection of books, games & DVDs
- Fuel & power included in rent
- Bed linen & towels included in rent
- No pets
- No smoking
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed children’s play area & rear lawned one-acre garden with furniture by a flat-bed stream
- Shop & pub 3 miles
- The flat-bed stream is unfenced & so children should be supervised at all times.
Note: Property is unsuitable for guests under 10yrs.
Note: Max 2 guests, additional bedroom is for flexibility only.
About the location
GOREY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 25 miles; Wicklow 26 miles; Dublin 59 miles.
- Waterford Airport – 66.8 miles; 1 hr 39 mins
- Rosslare ferry – 48.5 miles; 1 hr 14 mins
- Nearest Shop; 3 miles
- Nearest Pub; 3 miles
- Nearest Town; Gorey, 6.5 miles
On the doorstep:
- Courtown - Seaside town, holder of the record for the highest levels of sunshine in Ireland
- Wexford Bay - 20 miles of sandy, Blue Flag beaches backed by dunes & nature trails
- Dublin - Visit the capital city, home to the Guinness Storehouse
- Youghal - Family friendly seaside resort