- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A charming cottage located on the south east tip of Ireland, only 4.5 miles from Rosslare Harbour in County Wexford. This delightful cottage is ideal for a family or group of friends looking to explore the beautiful Sunny South East of Ireland. The cottage is all ground floor and has four good sized bedrooms to the front, whilst to the rear there is a well-equipped kitchen with dining area; a great place for sharing delicious meals and discussing the day’s activities. The sitting room has a lovely south-facing glass wall which enables guests to soak up the sun whilst relaxing, and on chillier evenings you can rest in front of the warming gas fire. Patio doors from both the kitchen and sitting room lead out to the decked area complete with furniture, perfect for the adults to relax on with a cold drink whilst the children enjoy fun and games on the large lawned area. Just a short stroll away is the famous Lobster Pot restaurant, listed in the Michelin Guide of Pubs, if you fancy an evening off from the cooking. Other local amenities include a shop and a pub one mile away in Our Lady’s Island and for a wider choice, nearby Rosslare and Wexford offer a range of shops, pubs and restaurants plus activities to fill your day. A little further away, but still within an easy day trip, are Dublin, Waterford and even Cork, making this cottage an ideal location for exploring this part of Ireland.
- Two double bedrooms
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Shower room with shower, basin & WC
- Kitchen with breakfast bar & dining area (seats 6)
- Sitting room (seats 5) with gas fire.
- Electric storage heaters with gas fire
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Saorview
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden, patio & decking with furniture.
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- There are three steps down from the dining area to the sitting room
- No stag/hen or similar
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
- Waterford Airport – 50 miles; 1 hr 20 mins
- Rosslare ferry – 5.0 miles; 13 mins
- Nearest shop; 1 mile
- Nearest pub; 1 mile
- Nearest town; Broadway, 2 miles
On the doorstep:
- Dunbrody famine ship - Fascinating authentic recreation of 1849 famine ship
- Rosslare - Cliff top village with panoramic views of Rosslare Bay
- Dublin - The capital of Ireland, lively Dublin is home to the Gravity Bar, Ireland's highest bar, and Guinness Storehouse
- Waterford Crystal - A fascinating visitor centre, and a great opportunity to get yourself a souvenir
- Wicklow Mountains National Park - National Park with bogs, mountains, flora and fauna