- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely detached cottage situated two miles from the heritage village of Glin in County Limerick, on the boundary with County Kerry.
This Glin cottage offers comfortable accommodation, ideal for families and friends who wish to explore the counties of Limerick, Kerry, Clare and even Cork.
Set all on one floor, this County Limerick cottage offers guests three bedrooms, including one with en-suite facilities.
This Glin holiday home also has a main bathroom and a delightful open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a warming woodburning stove.
Why not snuggle up on a cold evening in front of the woodburning stove with a hot chocolate whilst enjoying the panoramic coastal views?
You can see County Clare across the water from the front of this cottage near Glin, whilst to the rear you can relax in the sun without interruptions, except maybe from a resident cow in the surrounding fields!
The village of Glin offers 13th century buildings, pubs, shops, a playground, a park and tennis courts â€“ there is something for everyone in your party.
There are walks, including woodland and nature trails in the area, plus in Clare the famous attractions of the Cliffs of Moher, the wonderful Ring of Kerry and the Loop Head Peninsula await.
This Glin cottage is an ideal base for visiting many different attractions in this part of the Emerald Isle.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned gardens with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Coast 5 mins walk
- Note: The gate to the front is large but has gaps, small children and dogs must be supervised
- Note: The cottage is next to the N69 Coast Road.
About the location
GLIN, COUNTY LIMERICK
Tarbert 4 miles; Foynes 8 miles; Listowel 14 miles.
Situated on the banks of the Shannon Estuary, on the border of Limerick and Kerry, is the heritage village of Glin. This delightful village is steeped in culture and folklore and is just waiting to be discovered. The village is home to the Knights of Glin since the 13th century and its castles and historical buildings bear witness to the influence of the Fitzgerald family over the centuries. Glin offers numerous heritage trails and wide plethora of woodland and coastal flora and fauna, with amenities including a children’s playground, tennis court, community hall, woodland and hill walks, along with superb angling opportunities. Also the village is speciously laid out and has many traditional pubs, a restaurant and shops in close proximity to each other, and it lies just a short drive from the ferry terminal at Tarbert where you can take the short scenic boat trip across to County Clare.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute