- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
This delightful detached cottage is situated next to the water’s edge on the outskirts of Castletownbere on the Beara Peninsula.
This cottage boasts wonderful sea views and is the ideal place to relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life.
Set over two floors this well-equipped cottage has a double bedroom and twin bedroom on the first floor, both with en-suites, and an additional double bedroom on the ground floor accessed through the shower room.
Also on the ground floor is the open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, a lovely sociable space for keeping everyone together, planning the next day’s adventures or just enjoying the views out from the dining table over the water.
Outside the cottage there is a small lawn to the front and rear.
The Beara Coast Hotel is a short stroll away, perfect if you fancy a night off from the cooking, or head into Castletownbere for a further selection of places to eat or to enjoy a drink in one of the local pubs.
Watersports enthusiasts are well-catered for, and for those who enjoy walking, exploring the Beara Way is a must.
This lovely home-from-home cottage is the perfect place to discover the charm, charisma and culture of this Emerald Isle.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double accessed via shower room
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front and rear lawned garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Access to the ground floor double bedroom is via the shower room.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
CASTLETOWNBERE, COUNTY CORK
Glengarriff 21 miles.
Nestled at the foot of the Caha Mountains on the wild and rugged Beara Peninsula and just by the Berehaven harbour in County Cork is the small town of Castletownbere. With stunning scenery in all directions, the seaside resort of Castletownbere is Ireland’s premier whitefish port offering many restaurants to delight any seafood enthusiast. The Beara Peninsula offers visitors a peaceful and unspoilt slice of Irish scenery and is home to the Ring of Beara route which encompasses three road options, each taking in the beauty of this region. The Beara Way walking route offers walkers and cyclists a trail in and around Castletownbere and can be extended to longer treks, with the full trek measuring 125 miles! There are many activities in the area including boat trips to Bear Island, sea angling, canoeing, sailing and kayaking, plus there’s also some fantastic secluded beaches hidden along the coast for you to discover!