- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Nestled away within the enchanting village of Castlecove, boasting majestic surrounding views is the Kerry Way Retreat.
This heart-warming getaway offers a superb stay for a family seeking to explore the picturesque Iveragh Peninsula with a welcoming base to come back to each evening.
After an action-packed day, you and your loved ones can look forward to unwinding within the open-plan living room, housing all the necessities for a week-long break to this beautiful location.
The designated chef will be delighted with the amply equipped kitchen that awaits them, where you will find all the fixtures to rustle up a delicious home-cooked meal before gathering the family around the dining table for a sociable evening together.
Look forward to sinking into the sofas which rests in front of a warming woodburning fire, ensuring warmth and comfort during those cold winter evenings.
As the evening draws to a close, drift off to sleep within one of the contemporary-styled bedrooms, consisting of two twin bedrooms, a double bedroom and a single bedroom.
Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee within the spacious garden area, where you can enjoy the spectacular countryside views that are awaiting to be explored.
Venture into the centre of Castlecove, where you will find a welcoming pub and a small shop for picking up those holiday essentials.
During the warmer months, you and your loved ones can enjoy the fine sandy beach the village offers, with a number of rock pools to explore.
If you are feeling adventurous, hop onto a boat trip to the wonderful Skellig Islands, where you will find a well-preserved 6th century monastic settlement and a wealth of wildlife, with birds including puffins, gannets and the herring gull.
Further afield, you could enjoy a scenic drive along the breath-taking Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way.
Kerry Way Retreat promises a memorable Irish adventure with your loved ones.
- All ground-floor
- Four bedrooms; 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground-floor twin bedroom, 1 x single bedroom with Jack-and-Jill en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with sitting area, dining area and kitchen area
- Electric central heating and woodburning fire
- Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV and Wifi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent April to September inclusive
- Supplement for fuel and power of €40 per week from October to March inclusive
- Starter for fire inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Garden area with table and chairs
- Two pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub and shop within 2.5 miles
About the location
CASTLECOVE, COUNTY KERRY
Sneem 9 miles; Waterville 12 miles; Kenmare 25 miles.
The enchanting village of Castlecove lies on the famous Ring of Kerry, on the Iveragh Peninsula in County Kerry. The area is surrounded by majestic scenery and beautiful beaches such as those at White Strand and Derrynane. The nearby village of Waterville offers a plethora of shops, pubs and restaurants, and is also the departure point for boat trips to the spectacular Skellig Islands. The towns of Kenmare and Killarney are also within easy reach making this the ideal location for a memorable Irish break.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute