- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This wonderfully spacious, mid-terrace cottage is situated in Waterville, the seaside town on the Ring of Kerry.
Boasting both sea and mountain views, this Waterville cottage is a wonderful base to enjoy a varied holiday.
With four bedrooms, split over the first and second floors, one with an en-suite, this lovely Waterville cottage offers a good choice of spacious rooms for families to enjoy.
This Waterville cottage offers easy access to both the beach and the famous Ring of Kerry, so you can choose a sunny day frolicking in the spray and sand, or head out in the car and discover some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery.
After a long day out and about, this Waterville cottage beckons; with its large kitchen with island, you can rustle up a delicious meal and enjoy it together in the dining room, as the toasty open fire in its impressive fireplace roars and flickers in the background, relax in the sitting room, again, with a wonderfully cosy open fire, or seek some solace in the second sitting room, and curl up with a good book and a mug of tea.
This Waterville cottage makes a fantastic base for exploring this part of the Emerald Isle; visit Valentia Island or the expansive Blue Flag Beach at Ballinskelligs, play a game of tennis on the nearby courts, or tee off on one of the golf courses in the area, and as the evening draws in, wander along the shores of the beach and watch the sun set on the horizon, before strolling back to your Waterville cottage for a great night's sleep.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 2 x first floor double, 1 x second floor single, 1 x second floor family room with 1 double, 1 single and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- First floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Fitted kitchen leading to dining room with open fire
- Sitting room with open fire (seats 4)
- Second sitting room (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with open fires in sitting and dining rooms
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio, selection of books
- Fuel and power charged via meter reading at property
- Starter pack for open fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Small rear courtyard with furniture
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles; Dingle 61 miles; Killarney 50 miles.
Nestled between Ballinskelligs Bay and Lough Currane, sits Waterville, the premier coastal tourist centre on the Ring of Kerry. Surrounded by mountains and lakeland, Waterville also offers a fine sandy beach, a championship 18 hole golf course and interesting archaeological remains. Enjoy walks along the wonderful Kerry Way or angling and fishing on one of the area's many excellent rivers or lakes. Take a boat trip to the Skellig Rocks, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy fabulous vistas across the bay, coupled with seeing one of Europe's best known and oldest monasteries. Other trips of note are Valentia Island or Dingle, or visit the bustling coastal town of Cahersiveen which is only 10 miles away. A great base from which to explore the south west coast, and famous Ring of Kerry.