- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A fantastic detached bungalow located in the heart of the village of Loughanure in County Donegal.
Well-furnished with beautiful views of the mountains, the cottage is ideal for families or groups of friends who want to explore the Irish countryside.
Upon entering the cottage, guests can hang their coats and store their boots in the hallway before retiring to the cosy sitting room to warm up by the open fire.
There is a selection of DVDs and lovely comfortable sofas perfect for a relaxing night in.
The kitchen and dining area is well-equipped for large family meals and provides stunning views of the garden and countryside.
The cottage is completed by three bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Outside is a gravelled area with picnic bench where guests can plan the day’s activities with a morning coffee.
The village of Loughanure offers a range of amenities including a pub, restaurant and a shop.
The area is a haven for fishermen and walkers who will love the breath taking scenery.
The coast is just a short drive away where guests can enjoy the beautiful beaches at Kincasslagh and Carrickfinn.
The house is a short distance from Donegal airport.
Visit the traditional Irish town of Dungloe, recognised as a centre for traditional Irish music, it offers a selection of shops, bars, restaurants and hosts events throughout the year.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x family room with one double and one single
- Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machines, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2x TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden surrounding with gravel area to front with furniture
- One well behaved dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
LOUGHANURE, COUNTY DONEGAL
Dungloe 4.5 miles; Letterkenny 34 miles.
The quaint village of Loughanure sits on the expansive Lough that shares its name in The Rosses region of County Donegal. Renowned for excellent trout stocks, this location is a haven for fishermen and walkers who’ll love the stunning scenery. Loughanure has a shop and local pub and is only a short drive from the capital of The Rosses, Dungloe which features a wide range of amenities and plays, and is host to the famous Mary of Dungloe festival each year. The coastline is within easy driving distance and is stunning with beautiful beaches at Kincasslagh and Carrickfinn.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute