- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Broadband / WiFi
Greencastle 2.8 miles.
Situated on the north coast of Ireland, is this delightful cottage.
Lighthouse View offers superb views across the countryside and distant ocean, giving you the sense of a truly rural area.
Stepping through the front door, you will be greeted to a spacious hallway, where you can kick off your boats and coats and enter the wonderful open-plan living space.
It offers plenty of table and chairs for dining in small groups, or push them together to enjoy a lovely home-cooked meal together, or to plan the day's events.
With a large sofa to curl up in and catch up on your favourite shows.
There are two kitchen areas, hosting a range of appliances so you can rustle up a delicious meal for the whole family!
A king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room and a twin bedroom completes the ground floor.
The first floor has a double and a family room with a double and bunk bed.
Each bedroom offers a range of quality furnishings to store your personal items.
Outside has a lawned garden and patio area with furniture, so you can sit out with a refreshing beverage and enjoy the fabulous sea views.
For a taste of history, venture towards the Inishowen Maritime Museum for a look into the prehistoric adventure of sea creatures dating back over 80 million years, with a wealth of other shows to see throughout the day.
With a well-stocked museum shop for a range of merchandise to take home to your loved ones.
Ideally situated near the coast for an abundance of water sports, including fishing and kayaking.
Take a long walk or cycle with these wonderful coastal views.
A few miles away is the Ballymastocker Beach, offering golden sands and clear waters for fun-filled family day trips swimming, surfing or topping up on that tan!
Return to Lighthouse View for a relaxing evening with your loved ones.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor double with electric fire and 1 x family room with a double and bunk bed
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with corner bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TVs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed lawned garden and gravelled area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2.8 miles and pub 0.3 miles.
About the location
GREENCASTLE, COUNTY DONEGAL
Moville 3 miles.
Greencastle is a pretty holiday village on the County Donegal coast, and is home to Newborough Castle, built from green freestone, and giving the village its name. The pier in the village is a bustling, exciting place, with fishermen landing their catch daily, and with docked boats bobbing about in the water. Lying on to Lough Foyle, one of just three glacial lakes in Ireland, Greencastle is great for fishing, while Greencastle Golf Club is just 1 mile away and offers 18 holes surrounded by beautiful scenery. There are lots of areas around Lough Foyle to explore, and there’s even the famous lighthouse at Inishowen Head to enjoy. Dine out in style in Greencastle, at the award-winning Kealy’s Seafood Bar and enjoy a pint in one of the local pubs. Greencastle is a great Irish seaside location.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute