- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
This characterful cottage is located beside the Fermanagh Lakes, just a short drive from the town of Enniskillen.
From the back of the retreat, wander into a charming dining area with an inviting feel, centred by an aga cooker.
Here, the whole family can relax in the evening time and plan their weekly adventures.
The kitchen rests down the hallway, with all of the essentials you may need throughout your stay.
Sit back and relax in front of the woodburning stove in the cosy sitting room.
On the ground floor you will also find a twin room featuring a traditional feature fireplace.
Wander past the cloakroom and up the stairs and a double bedroom is calm and fashionable with pastel colours, and a dressing table so you can get ready for your day at ease.
Close by, a king-size bedroom is beautifully presented with bedside tables and an en-suite with a rainfall shower and double basin.
The family bathroom is just as impressive with a stunning bath and shower.
The last bedroom contains adult bunks with a window views towards the fun-packed play area.
On a nice day, you can leave the kids to enjoy themselves outside, whilst you relax on the patio area.
Better yet, why not gather everyone for a barbecue on a sunny afternoon.
The village of Enniskillen is worth your time, with its sightseeing opportunities, museums and boating trips.
You can make the most of the scenic attractions, and why not spend an afternoon in Fivemiletown only a drive away.
A delightful cottage in a magnificent location
- Four bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size with en-suite shower, twin basin and WC, 1 x first floor double, 1 x first floor adult bunks, 1 x ground floor twin
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with wood burner.
- Central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking
- Lawned garden to the rear with children's play area, patio, furniture and barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles.
About the location
Fivemiletown 17 miles.
Enniskillen is a town and civil parish in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. It is located almost exactly in the centre of the county, between the Upper and Lower sections of Lough Erne. It was the seat of local government for the former Fermanagh District Council, and is the county town of Fermanagh as well as its largest town. Enniskillen’s unique geographical position makes it a natural focal point for you to easily plan your holiday and daily excursions. Visit the portfolio of attractions, from karting to horse riding, spa days and boat trips. Sightseeing at the Castle Coole and museum, will make your holiday all the more adventure full. Further afield, Fivemiletown has much to offer from historic attractions to sporting and leisure.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute