- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Ballybunion 1 mile. Located adjacent to the famous Ballybunion Golf Course, County Kerry, these semi-detached Ballybunion cottages are simply perfect for golf lovers, or those looking for a recreational game on their County Kerry holiday. These charming Ballybunion cottages are also great for families and friends due to their proximity to the Shannon Estuary and to two Blue Flag sandy beaches, all offering great days out all year round. Inside, these Ballybunion cottages each have well-equipped, comfortable open plan living areas with cosy electric fires, and two comfy bedrooms, each with an en-suite, providing guests with the perfect place to get a great night's sleep after a long day at the beach or on the golf course. Take a moonlit stroll through the dunes and lay on the stretch of golden sandy beach to watch the stars twinkling in the indigo night sky, dip your toes into the salty water and feel it lap at your ankles, or simply relax in the shared garden of these Ballybunion cottages. No matter what you choose, you're sure to have a magical stay.
Other properties in this group
Ballybunion 1 mile. This semi-detached cottage is situated next to the famous Ballybunion Golf Course, one mile from the seaside village of Ballybunion, County Kerry. This Ballybunion cottage offers a cosy open fire in the spacious living area, which consists of a kitchen, dining and a sitting area, plus also on the ground floor is a shower room. Completing the accommodation at this County Kerry cottage are two first floor bedrooms, which benefit of en-suite shower rooms. Close by is the Shannon Estuary and two Blue Flag beaches, so why not take a moonlit stroll through the dunes and lay on the stretch of golden sandy beach to watch the stars twinkling in the indigo night sky, dip your toes into the salty water and feel it lap at your ankles, or simply relax in the garden of this Ballybunion cottage? Within driving distance are a number of attractions, including the breathtaking Killarney National Park, Dingle Peninsula and the Macgillycuddy Reeks. This Ballybunion cottage is an ideal base for families, friends and of course golf enthusiasts.
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area (seats 4)
- Sitting area with open fire
- Shower room with shower, basin & WC
- One twin bedroom with en-suite shower, basin & WC
- One family room with 3 singles & en-suite shower, basin & WC
- Electric underfloor heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob
- TV with Saorview, DVD
- Selection of books & games
- Electricity on pay-as-you-go meter (first €10 included)
- Starter pack for fire included
- Bed linen & towels included
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared lawned gardens
- Shop in Ballybunion, 1 mile
- Pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- This property is adjacent to the owners' home, and the garden is shared and is not fully enclosed
- This cottage is three doors down from Ref 2990, together they sleep 9
About the location
BALLYBUNION, COUNTY KERRY
Listowel 9 miles; Tralee 20 miles.
- Kerry Airport - 30.5 miles; 53 mins
- Cork ferry - 94.4 miles; 2 hrs 38 mins
- Nearest shop; Ballybunion, 1 mile
- Nearest pub; 2 mins walk
- Nearest town; Tralee, 20 miles
On the doorstep:
- Golf – Why not play a round at the famous Ballybunion Golf Course?
- Sandy beaches – Two Blue Flag sandy beaches can be found nearby