- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This welcoming wing to the owner's home is situated in a quiet, rural location, surrounded by countryside, four miles from the village of Ballingarry in County Tipperary.
Reached via winding lanes, this cottage near Ballingarry offers two bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor and both have en-suite shower facilities.
The living areas at your Tipperary holiday home consist of a well-equipped kitchen, a lovely sitting room with dining area and a mezzanine reading area, which is an ideal place to relax during your stay on the Emerald Isle.
A bonus to staying at this Ballingarry cottage is a tennis court on the shared lawned garden, and also outside there's a shared courtyard and off road parking.
Walks and cycle routes can be found in the area, and fisherman will enjoy casting a line on the rivers of Nore and Suir.
The historic city of Kilkenny is within reach with its shops, pubs, bars, restaurants and festivals, and Waterford, famous for its crystal is also well worth a visit.
A charming Tipperary cottage for families and friends.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with separate single fold-out bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with dining area
- Mezzanine reading area
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Saorview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent from April to Sept inclusive, €40 supplement payable October to March inclusive
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Shared courtyard with furniture
- Shared mature lawned garden to front with furniture, BBQ and tennis court (tennis equipment provided)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles.
About the location
BALLINGARRY AND MULLINAHONE, COUNTY TIPPERARY
Kilkenny 16 miles.
The picturesque villages of Ballingarry and Mullinahone are situated in the foothills of Slievenamon Mountain, in the southern part of County Tipperary. Both village consist of a main street with a church, Post Office, pubs and well stocked shops. Just five miles away is the town of Callan, which offers many pubs, eateries and supermarkets, while also within easy reach is the lively and medieval tourist city of Kilkenny, a centre for arts, crafts and design, which boasts good shopping and a vibrant nightlife with many pubs, bars and restaurants. Kilkenny also hosts several annual festivals, including the Cat Laughs Comedy Festival in June, the Kilkenny Rhythm 'n Roots in May and the Kilkenny Celtic Festival in September and October. Visit the impressive, 12th Century Kilkenny Castle, Dunmore Cave, which consists of a series of chambers formed over millions of years, or the St. Francis Abbey Brewery, the oldest brewery in Ireland! Also within reach is Mount Juliet, Jerpoint Abbey, Woodstock Gardens and much more besides.
This property offers the following short breaks: