- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated on the banks of the River Shannon in the picturesque village of Tarmonbarry is Waterfront Haven.
Set amidst a small exclusive development enclosing a sheltered harbour and marina, this property has been lovingly decorated and furnished to provide comfort and quality during your stay.
Set across four levels with spacious dimensions, this is the ideal haven for couples, families and friends looking for a peaceful break in the great outdoors.
Guests will enjoy a modern well-equipped kitchen with dining area and after an evening of wining and dining, relax in the comfortable mezzanine sitting room with balcony overlooking the harbour.
The bedrooms all have quality mattresses throughout ensuring a good night's sleep for everyone.
The village of Tarmonbarry sits on the border of counties Longford and Roscommon and straddles the mighty River Shannon.
The river meanders slowly through the village with its weir and lock making it the perfect place to enjoy peaceful riverside walks.
Dine in the local restaurants or enjoy a peaceful pint in the local pub.
Enjoy a day’s coarse fishing on the Shannon or take the short trip to nearby Lough Key Forest and Activity Park with its beautiful woodland walks along the shoreline.
Take a river trip at nearby Carrick-on-Shannon and enjoy the scenery along its unspoilt banks.
The county town of Longford is a short journey away and offers many shops and attractions for an afternoon.
Motor to the coastal towns of Sligo & Westport, oasis in the west on the Wild Atlantic Way, for a day’s sightseeing and beachcombing.
Return to Waterfront Haven in the evening, feeling refreshed and relaxed.
You won't wish for your stay to end!
- Over four floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x second floor double
- Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front garden and rear patio
- Balcony with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 2 mins walk
- Note: This development surrounds a harbour and marina and the rear of the properties leads out to water, children must be supervised.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
TARMONBARRY, COUNTY ROSCOMMON
Longford 6 miles; Strokestown 8 miles.
The rural village of Tarmonbarry, also known as Termonbarry lies on the banks of the mighty River Shannon, Ireland’s longest river. Located just a few miles from the town of Longford, Tarmonbarry is well stocked with four pubs and two shops, as well as two award-winning restaurants, art gallery and large marina. The River Shannon is beautiful with an impressive weir and lock system. There are many walks in the region through the stunning midland countryside, and the counties of Galway and Mayo are just a short distance away. A fantastic location for your next Irish holiday.