- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This delightfully modern, detached cottage, part of a small development of houses, lies just minutes from the beach, in the lovely village of Stradbally, 'Gateway to the Copper Coast', in County Waterford.
Well-equipped and tastefully decorated throughout, Nell's Cottage offers a cosy sitting room and lovely bedrooms, perfect for a relaxing getaway with family and friends.
Visitors to this lovely Stradbally cottage will enjoy the large kitchen with dining area, perfect for wining and dining together after a busy day, a great way to spend a peaceful evening.
Outside, the lawned garden and patio area offer guests a wonderful space to relax in; watch the sun go down on one fun-filled day, as you gather in the garden to plan another.
As well as being located close to three beaches, this Stradbally cottage also benefits from being just a short drive from the busy town of Dungarvan, while a little further in the other direction is the bustling seaside resort of Tramore.
Spend a day exploring the wonders and delights of the south east coast of the Emerald Isle, before returning to this Stradbally cottage, to dream of yet more magical Irish adventures.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x double with en-suite (shower, basin and WC)
- Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC
- Large fitted kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with living flame electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, DVD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars with additional street parking available
- Lawned garden with patio and garden furniture
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop and pubs 0.5 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
STRADBALLY, COUNTY WATERFORD
Dungarvan 8 miles; Waterford 21 miles.
Best known as the gateway to the Copper Coast, the picturesque village of Stradbally is nestled between the Comeragh Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. With its strong community spirit, Stradbally has won numerous awards in the National Tidy Towns competition and oozes traditional charm with its neat thatched and slated cottages. With three lovely beaches within walking distance of the village, Stradbally is an ideal destination for a family holiday and a good base to explore this enchanting area. The bustling market town of Dungarvan, with its interesting shops and wide range of pubs and restaurants, is only 9 km away and perfect for a busy family day out.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute