- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Gorey 9 miles.
Kinsella's Cottage is a tastefully decorated bungalow in a peaceful location, six miles from the County Wicklow village of Tinahely.
In a fabulous position for touring this part of South East Ireland, this property is perfect for a small family to come and enjoy a break together.
After a day of walking through the nearby Wicklow Mountains National Park, take off your muddy boots and clothes in the convenient utility room where there is a washer and dryer for you to make the most of.
A splendid family bathroom rests adjacent.
Head into the fresh, spacious kitchen/diner, here you can rustle up family favourite meals and enjoy them together at the dining table.
Just off of the kitchen rest the two well-presented bedrooms with charming bed linen and feature fireplaces adding a homely touch to the place.
Chilly evenings are not a problem here at Kinsella's Cottage, set yourself up for the evening on the snug leather sofas with the woodburner ablaze and your favourite shows on the TV, the perfect spot for some quality family time.
Despite being in a peaceful countryside location, a short drive brings you to some of Wexford's most popular features.
The vibrant town of Gorey lies just nine miles away, providing a choice of places to shop, eat and drink.
A heart-warming cottage in a relaxing part of County Wexford.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x 4' double, 1 x single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Kitchen/diner with fold down table (seats 2)
- Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Rear courtyard
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 6 miles
- Note: Small step to access the front and rear of property
- Note: Water supply is from a private well that is tested regularly
- Note: Due to the remote location, there is surveillance equipment in the grounds of the property to protect the house and surroundings
About the location
GOREY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 25 miles; Wicklow 26 miles; Dublin 59 miles.
The lively town of Gorey in County Wexford has plenty to see and do. With restaurants and pubs to enjoy, and golf and fishing on offer, there is something for everybody. Take a walk through the Courtown Woods, enjoy a picnic by the Owenavarro River or take a trip to Courtown Harbour with its sandy beaches and record for the highest sunshine levels in Ireland. A short drive will take you to County Wicklow and the Wicklow Mountains National Park, while all the excitement of Dublin is only an hour's drive away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute