- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Gorey 4 miles.
A lovely detached property near to the town of Gorey in County Wexford.
This cottage is set in an isolated location with fantastic views, and perfect for families and friends to get away from it all.
From the front door, go through to the open plan well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and two sofas where you can relax watching the TV in front of a woodburner whilst your meals are cooked for you!
If you want to dine more formally there is a separate dining room, again with marvellous views from the large windows.
Relax in the sitting room with comfy seating and another woodburner, where you can enjoy the outstanding views from the picture windows.
There are six bedrooms in this delightful house, one of which is a ground floor double with an en-suite shower.
As well as a further four double bedrooms, there is a triple bunk room with a single on top and a double on the bottom, all with convenient sinks.
There is also a family bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC and a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC and which also houses the tumble dryer.
Outside there are large patios and gardens where you can relax with a refreshing drink whilst planning your next day’s activities.
In nearby Gorey there are many bars and restaurants or why not venture further afield by train to Dublin?
Further afield is County Wicklow with fabulous walks and beautiful scenery.
Visit Powerscourt House and find Ireland’s tallest waterfall or view the tallest mountain in the east of Ireland, Mount Leinster.
A large house ideally located for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
- Six bedrooms
- 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 4 x double with basin, 1 x triple bunks (double below, single on top) with basin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and comfy seating with woodburner
- Dining room (seats 10)
- Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with two woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with basic Sky, DVD, Blu-ray, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Front, side and rear lawned gardens with patios and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: There is a sloping garden and care should be taken
- Note: There are two stone steps between the two patios.
About the location
GOREY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 25 miles; Wicklow 26 miles; Dublin 59 miles.
The lively town of Gorey in County Wexford has plenty to see and do. With restaurants and pubs to enjoy, and golf and fishing on offer, there is something for everybody. Take a walk through the Courtown Woods, enjoy a picnic by the Owenavarro River or take a trip to Courtown Harbour with its sandy beaches and record for the highest sunshine levels in Ireland. A short drive will take you to County Wicklow and the Wicklow Mountains National Park, while all the excitement of Dublin is only an hour's drive away.