- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This delightful first floor apartment is located in St Helens Bay Golf Resort, only a ten minute walk from the beach and three miles from Rosslare Village, County Wexford.
This lovely apartment is set on a family-friendly holiday development, making it ideal for families and groups of friends looking for a seaside break.
This charming apartment has three comfy bedrooms, the master boasting an en-suite shower room and there is an additional family bathroom for added convenience.
The open plan living area is perfect for everyone to get together with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a warming open fire.
On sunny days, open the patio doors and relax on the balcony with a morning coffee.
St Helens Bay Resort has shared grounds that guests can enjoy, as well as wealth of activities including a shared tennis court, basketball court and children’s outdoor play area.
For families looking for a base with plenty to do on site this apartment is ideal, there’s even an 18-hole golf course for those who like to practise their golf swing.
The village at Rosslare is just under three miles away and offers an array of bars, restaurants and shops.
There are cliff top walks and sandy beaches to explore such as those at Rosslare Strand or Duncormick.
This wonderful apartment has superb rail links, making it a great base for discovering the whole of the Sunny South East of Ireland.
- All one floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 4), sitting area (seats 5) with open fire
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Shared lawn
- Shared use of tennis court, basketball and children's outdoor play area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Beach 10 mins walk. Please note this property carries a good housekeeping bond of 150 euro that is payable to the owner 7 days before arrival.
About the location
ST HELENS BAY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 2 miles; Rosslare Harbour 3 miles; Rosslare 6 miles.
St Helens Bay Golf Resort is one of Ireland's foremost golf destinations since its inception in 1993. The complex has an 18 hole course, tennis courts, a basketball court, a children’s play area and countless other activities. St Helens Bay is located on the County Wexford coast and has easy access to a sandy beach. Just 3 miles away is Rosslare Harbour village, which is situated on a cliff top on the south-eastern corner of the Irish coast, boasting panoramic views of Rosslare Bay and the Rosslare-Europort. Providing regular ferry services to the UK and railway services to Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Kerry and Limerick, Rosslare Harbour makes a great touring base. The village itself offers several bars and hotel/restaurants and is within easy reach of safe, sandy beaches, glorious cliff walks, shopping and horse riding facilities. A little further afield but still within easy travelling distance, discover the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower, which offer a colourful insight into County Wexford's history. An ideal base for discovering this lovely part of Ireland.