- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Spacious and comfortable, this first floor apartment is in a convenient location on the edge of the popular coastal town of Kenmare, which offers winding streets, interesting shops and restaurants and the pebbled bay. This Kenmare cottage apartment has been lovingly furnished, and the open plan living area and balcony with countryside and bay views provide a welcoming base to return to at the end of the day. The kitchen is well-equipped, just right for cooking with some of the fresh local produce on sale in the farmers' market in town, while the bedrooms are attractive and comfortable, perfect for dreaming about your days out at sandy beaches, by the gleaming ocean and in the stunning National Park. Wander into town to browse the galleries and boutiques, take a trip on the 'Seafari', or try the watersports on hand in the area, before returning to this Kenmare cottage apartment to plan the next day's adventures.
- One double with en-suite shower, basin & WC
- One twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, mixer shower over, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with...
- Dining area
- Sitting area with solid fuel stove
- Electric radiators in bedrooms & heating provided from solid fuel stove in open plan living area
- Electric oven & hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV (local TV channels), DVD player
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Balcony (from sitting area) with furniture.
- Communal off road parking at front of property, space for several cars.
- Shop and pub in Kenmare, 5 minutes' walk.
About the location
KENMARE, COUNTY KERRY
Glengarriff 19 miles; Killarney 25 miles.
- Kerry Airport - 31 miles; 45 mins
- Cork Ferry - 72 miles; 2 hrs
- Nearest Shop; Kenmare, 5 mins walk
- Nearest Pub; Kenmare, 5 mins walk
- Nearest Town; Kenmare, 5 mins walk
On the doorstep:
- Kenmare - Picturesque coastal town close to lovely beaches.