- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This modern duplex apartment is situated next to the beach, on the edge of Buncrana in County Donegal. Offering stunning sea views across Lough Swilly and the Fanad Peninsula, this welcoming apartment is set over the third and fourth floors and sleeps four people making it an ideal base for a couple or small family who wish to enjoy this part of the Emerald Isle. On the third floor of this lovely apartment are a comfortable sitting room and a contemporary kitchen with dining area and a door to the balcony, from where you can admire the sun setting across the bay and over the Fanad Mountains at the end of another wonderful day. Up on the fourth floor are two bedrooms, so after a busy day walking or touring the area, you can rest achy legs and then wake up fresh to make the most of another day in County Donegal. The sandy beach lies literally beneath the apartment, where you can enjoy a superb shoreside walk stretching for three to four miles depending on the tides. The thriving town of Buncrana offers a selection of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants, as well as a playground, golf club and leisure centre. The peninsula of Inishowen boasts charming seaside towns and villages and watersports are available throughout the area. A delightful apartment with an ever changing view.
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven & hob
- TV with UK channels only
- Selection of books
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Free, ample off road parking in car park at rear of property, plus free car park to front.
- Balcony with furniture.
- Shop and pub, in Buncrana 10 mins walk
- Restaurant within apartment block.
- Beach 1 min walk
- Property accessed via internal stairs; there's no lift
About the location
BUNCRANA, COUNTY DONEGAL
Londonderry 16 miles; Letterkenny 25 miles.
- Donegal Airport – 60 miles; 1hr 40 mins
- Larne ferry – 90 miles; 2hrs 10 mins
- Nearest shop; Buncrana, 10 mins walk
- Nearest pub; Buncrana, 10 mins walk
- Nearest town; Londonderry, 16 miles
On the doorstep:
- Beaches - The beaches in the area are perfect for long, fun-filled days playing with family
- Greencastle Golf Club - 18 holes of scenic bliss!
- Malin Head - The most northerly point in Ireland, located on the Inishowen Peninsula
- Glenveagh National Park - Impressive National Park encompassing most of the Derryveagh Mountains
- Letterkenny – This is Donegal's largest town offering pubs, restaurants, a cathedral, a museum and festivals
- Derry - Spend the day visiting Northern Ireland